guest blogger agreement
please read the following terms before submitting a guest post.
Guest Blogger is an independent agent who is in business for him/herself. This Agreement shall not create the relationship of employer and employee, a partnership, or a joint venture. Guest Blogger shall have no authority to bind, obligate, or commit Site Owner by any promise or representation. No monetary relationship is being created nor construed through this Agreement.
By providing a guest post to Site Owner, Guest Blogger agrees they are not becoming part of the site and can not represent themselves as a member/owner of the site.
Guest Bloggers grants to Site Owner the perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide and royalty-free, transferable right to use Guest Blogger's name biography, and likeness in connection with the publication of the Work under this Agreement.
Therefore, Site Owner and Guest Blogger jointly agree to the following criteria:
1. Guest Posts must be original work that have not been published on any other website, forum, chat or social media network. Site Owner reserves the right to reject any Original Blog Entry for any reason upon receipt of said content, and if necessary make edits to the piece where necessary to ensure the blog stays congruous with the site. Prior to publication of the guest blog post Site Owner will make sure Guest Blogger agree with these changes.
2. Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted, for copy or images. The Guest Post writer must be the copyright holder of the image/video. Site Owner reserves the right to change/edit the image/video if necessary. If people are featured in photos writer must have permission of said person to use photos. Video/image submissions must be relevant to the post. No video or image can exceed 8MB.
3. When quoting others, Guest Blogger must properly and accurately cite sources.
4. Posts will acknowledge Guest Blogger authorship, but will become the property of Site Owner.
5. Once the post has been submitted to Where She Wandered Guest Blogger may not publish it anywhere online, in part or in whole, including your own website or blog for 6 months.
6. Guest Blogger may promote article on their own website, Facebook, Twitter or other social media forums. Promotion should involve a proper tease and link to the article.
7. Affiliate links shall not be included in guest post submissions. All links are subject to the approval of Site Owner.
8. Site Owner reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate.
9. Guest Post writers will receive writing credit as author of their post at the beginning of the article. And will be afforded a short bio statement and one link to their website within the author acknowledgement at the bottom of the article.
10. Guest Bloggers acknowledge they shall not be entitled to any compensation for writing the post or for any other compensation related to the post.
11. Site Owner reserve the right to refuse publication, remove blog content and change these guidelines as we see fit. If removed Guest Blogger is free to use the content for their own purposes.
By submitting a guest blog post you are agreeing to the terms stated above.